Agtivate – Soil Amendment Concentrate
Agtivate™ is a blend of LIVING microalgae that effectively reconditions damaged soils: we offer a cure, not a treatment! Agtivate™ provides optimal plant growth conditions resulting in higher yields and quality while reducing farmer inputs. Agtivate™ also increases the plant’s resilience to stressful events and resistance to pests.
Size/Cost: Gallon $225, Half Gallon $118, Quart $62, Pint $32, Cup $17 + Tax & Shipping.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 1.979.208.9932 / 1.979.208.9933
- Agtivate™ contains a polyculture of algal strains: Chlorellavulgaris and Scenedesmus acuminatus in approximately equal proportions.
- Guaranteed combined cell count of algal strains in Agtivate™ is 10-15 million cells per milliliter.
- Live cells in Agtivate™ are in concentrated form; expect some settling of the algal biomass as the product is approximately 90% water.
- Agtivate™ is non-toxic to humans, pets/wild animals and fishes, and safe for pollinators.
- Recommend applying 1 gallon Agtivate™ to 10 acres as diluted
- Dilution ratio: 1 fl. oz. Agtivate™ to 2.5 gallons non-chlorinated water or 1 gallon Agtivate™ to 320 gallons non-chlorinated water (let water stand for 24 hrs. if unsure, before mixing with Agtivate™ for Chlorine to off-gas)
- Apply with any regular spraying rig, irrigation system, or watering can. Recommend removing screens/filters from sprayers to avoid clogging.
- Recommended application: to soil when damp or before rains; foliar application on crop emergence; and soaking seeds in diluted Agtivate one day before planting.
- Typically apply to soil every three months on row crops/hay at or just before planting. For vegetables, ornamentals, and home gardens, apply as you would normally water/fertilize. On trees, apply Agtivate™ to leaves as a foliar application and to the soil around base of trunk and known root system area beyond trunk so that soil is thoroughly soaked to root depth.
- If storing Agtivate™ for extended periods (more than a week), store in refrigerator and vent the container (to release gas buildup from photosynthesis or respiration) once per week. Agtivate™ shelf life when refrigerated is a minimum of 12 months. CAUTION: Containers of Agtivate™ have been known to burst/split as a result of internal gas pressure buildup when stored at room temperature and not vented regularly.